Favorite Quotes:

“You can teach a student a lesson for a day; but if you can teach him to learn by creating curiosity, he will continue the learning process as long as he lives.” Clay P. Bedford

“A teacher affects eternity. He can never tell where his influence stops.” Henry Adams

Saturday, March 22, 2014

Welcome to my blog!

Hello! I am a 26 year old Elementary Education student from Decatur, Alabama. I am married to my amazing husband, Steven. We live in the Morgan County area with our sweet little dog, Lucy. I will be graduating from Athens State University May 3, 2014. Yes, that means I am interning right now! I just wrapped up my internship with Mrs. Roberts first grade classroom at West Morgan Elementary school, and I am now interning with Mrs. Casey's fabulous fourth graders also at WMES.

Why have a blog when I don't have a classroom? Well, I just decided a blog would be a great way to chronicle all of the wonderful experiences, ideas, thoughts, and learning along my journey to becoming an elementary school teacher. I have loved combing through the internet, other blogs, and Pinterest to find tons of amazing, technology incorporating, fun, but most of all learning activities, lessons, games, and etcetera. I think this will be the perfect place to share my favorite experiences!

No comments:

Post a Comment